Turkish songs by Pakistanis

Nazaar Eyle By Zeb & HaniyaTurkish song by Pakistani,coke studio


Türkçe Olimpiyatları - pakistan muhammad salman "bu adam benim babam

Pakistani boy Muhammed Salman sings in Turkish “Bu adam benim babam“ during 7.Türkçe Olimpiyatları. The song is from FATIH KISAPARMAK, Copyright: Samanyolu TV
Brief translation: This man is my father, he's wearing an service cap,and a shawl over his shoulders.. hey.. No money in his pockets, he smokes the cheapest cigarettes(bafra) His heart is wounded He's brought up 6 children with a worker salary This man is my father. .hey.. Don't cry my Dad, my helpless DadThe black days will pass away The closed door will open once againAllah is great, my Dad.. This man is my father, his troubles are bigger than mountainsHe's helpless, he's desperate..

İşte Pakistan'ın 'Tatlıses'i


Uluslararası Türkçe Olimpiyatları şarkı ve şiir yarışmasının yarı finali, adını olimpiyat için Türkçeleştiren Anadolu Gösteri ve Kongre Merkezi'nde gerçekleştirildi

TURKISH SONG BY PAKISTANI BAND Y-BEATLES performed in TURKEY




Hadiqa Kiani sings Turkish song Live on NKS




No comments:

Post a Comment