Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey felicitates President-elect of Pakistan

Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey H. E. Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan has sent following message of felicitations to the President-elect of Pakistan, Mamnoon Hussain.

Quote
Ankara, July 30, 2013

H.E. Mamnoon Hussain
President Elect of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

            Honourable President Elect, Dear Brother,

            On the occasion of being elected as the President of the brotherly country Pakistan, I am greatly pleased to extend my most heartfelt congratulations to You and the people of Pakistan on behalf of myself, my Nation and the Turkish Government.

            I wholeheartedly believe that Pakistan will resolutely continue its progress towards prosperous and peaceful future under Your Excellency’s wise leadership. I am confident that our multidimensional cooperation based on deep rooted friendship and fraternity between our peoples will keep developing in all areas under Your tenure.

            Taking this opportunity, I reiterate my most sincere wishes for Your Excellency’s health and welfare along with the development and felicity of the friendly and brotherly Pakistani people.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey”
Unquote

No comments:

Post a Comment